This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Bidazzled. All opinions are 100% mine.
Some of the highlights about Bidazzled.com are
- Auction winners usually save over 80% off retail.
- Nobody Loses:
- If you don't win, you receive up to 50 Bonus Bids as a thank you for participating, and
- You can purchase the auction item less the investment you had in the auction.
- if you win, Bidazzled typically make an offer to buy the item back for either:
- cash (either paypal or check)
- cash and bids
Bidazzled.com is mostly referred to as Pay Per Bid auction site where we can purchase bids in advance and then we can use those bids to bid on merchandise. The process goes like this.
- The price of the product increases a few cents whenever there is bid for that product.
- A few seconds are added to the countdown clock so that others will get a chance to bid.
- And finally, the auction ends when no more bids are placed for that product.
Bids cost $1 at Bidazzled and are available for purchase in bid packs as low as $25. You will also receive bonus bids when you purchase a bid pack. The highest cost of a bid when you dilute the cost with the bonus bids you receive is only $.67 per bid and often much lower. Bidazzled also has a Referral program.
- If A refers B, A receives 5 Bonus Bids
- If B refers C, A receives 4 Bonus Bids
- If C refers D, A receives 3 Bonus Bids
- If D refers E, A receives 2 Bonus Bids
- If E refers F, A receives 1 Bonus Bid.